Mixbase.net reserves the right to remove or replace any files that compromise the security of the server, or are otherwise malignant. The following types of files may not be uploaded under any circumstances:
- Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and distribution permissions.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is to harass an individual or group of people.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is the promotion of products or services through advertisements. This includes, but is not limited to, email spam and banner advertisements.
- Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any international laws of media distribution..
- Files that involve child exploitation. Users found to share such files will be immidiately banned from our service.
These Terms of Service are subject to change without prior warning. By using Mixbase.net, user agrees not to involve Mixbase.net in any type of lawsuit or counter suit if Mixbase.net or any third party proceeds to take legal action against user for violations of these Terms of Service.
Mixbase.net directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the files that are uploaded to Mixbase.net to individual users.
All files are copyright © to their respective owners • All other content is copyright © Mixbase.net.
Mixbase.net is not responsible for the content of any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.